Professional Chocolate making course is a wonderful career opportunity for individuals who wish to start their own business and are passionate about the baking industry. This amazing industry has grown largely over the past two decades and has seen abundant demand in the market. Hence If you plan to set up a chocolate business then the professional course would be a superb idea to begin your journey. Become chocolatier by joining Professional making Course.
- You will be trained on types of chocolates and choosing the right kind of chocolate.
- You will learn using the different chocolate molds and to choose the right kind of mold.
- You will learn using types of the essence and to choose the right kind of the essence.
- You will gain knowledge of chocolate making equipment.
- You will learn the Difference between the hard center and soft center.
- You will learn Styles of chocolate packing paper and choosing the paper.
- You will gain Knowledge of chocolate machines.
- You will gain Knowledge of making chocolates for production purposes.
- You will explore Do’s and dont’s of chocolate making.
- You will gain Marketing of chocolate.
- How to melt and temper chocolate during the different seasons.
- You will see Practical demonstration of making molded chocolates (plain chocolate bar, flavoured chocolate bar,dryfruit chocolate bar, crunchy chocolate bar, butterscotch chocolate bar, chocolate shells, soft centers (vanilla, coconut), hard centers ( coffee, pineapple), walnut chocolate bar, rum & raisin chocolate bar, roasted cashew chocolates, roasted almonds chocolates, roasted pistachio chocolates)
- Practical demonstration of making difference ganache like coffee, hazelnut, coconut, vodka, rum
- Practical demonstration of making dipped chocolates (Dutch macaroons, ladies kisses, rocky rode bites, chocolate biscuits, chocolate pie, chocolate Grenoble, peanut point, almond supreme, walnut cluster, true heaven, surprise moment, chocolate pizza )
- Practical demonstration of center filling ( ganache, hazelnut ganache, vanilla ganache, lemon ganache, caramel )
- Practical demonstration of making Choco Doco
- The basic packaging of chocolates
- Marketing of the chocolate
Course fees: Rs. 9999/-
Course duration: 3 days