Candle making is an art. A skilled candle maker makes beautiful designs and styles of candles which you can behold all day long. Many people learn candle making as a hobby, while, they can also make it a successful business. If you are interested to start a candle making business, then take candle making classes so that u gain skills in this art, which would further help you to make good profits in your business.
A Source Of Income For Weaker Sections In The Society
In India, there are many women who are carrying out a candle making business right from their home and are attaining great profits. While it has also become a source of livelihood for weaker sections in the society. Where they can make productive use of their skills and earn a livelihood with dignity and self respect. Not only women, men are also involved in this candle making business. This has helped hundreds and thousands of people live and earn respectfully.
Candle Making Market In India
India has huge production as well as consumption of candles, which has given candle making market a strong foot in the economy. This is emerging to be a great business idea in India. Also, India is a country famous for its rich culture and traditional festivals. Festivals like Diwali, Janamashtami etc. are known for candle decoration. India shimmers in candle lights during these festivals. Which clearly means, huge usage of candles. Thus, candle making idea a great proposition for business in this country.
Trends In Candle Making Industry
The candle making industry is now more diversified and huge. Now candle making is not confined to making simple straight candles. There is endless scope for innovation in candle making. Which has open many new doors and challenges for the candle making industry. Every year, a new type of candle gets introduced in the market during festivals in India.
The best part is starting a candle making business is easy and requires small investment, as low as Rs. 50000. The gross candle production is increasing every year, which is a green signal to start away with candles making business.
So far, there are so many types of candles introduced in the market like beeswax candles, soy wax candles, paraffin based candles, gel candles, candles used in aromatherapy, scented candles, floating candles, box candles, and various other candles in different shapes and designs for festival season. Candles made from natural products are quite high end, and are being loved and demanded by many people.
Taking Candle Making Business To The Next Level
Now, candle making is not only confined to making straight wax sticks. It’s more about chic, style, mental relaxation, creating a subtle aura and what not. Which has made candle makers to:
- Innovate new candle making idea and designs. Market always welcomes new styles and designs of candles
- Collecting wax, different types of moulds. These moulds are used to give delightful and interesting shapes to candles. Candle makers strive to always create something new, gel candles have been everyone’s favourite these days.
- Studying different chemicals and working on various ingredients to create new designs. The candle makers to not stop working on new ingredients which can be used to create a new type of candle. If you are willing to start a candle making business then you must not be afraid to search and try for something new.
- Experimenting on new styles and methods to make candles. Candle makers always strive to find extensive method to make candles which can yield high productivity and great candles.
- Making candles suitable for interior decoration. Nowadays, candles are being quite much used by interior decorators to give a chic or pleasing look to the house. Candles are made and designed in such a way, where there are candles for all themes, like, contemporary, modern, classic look etc.
- Customizing candles as per customer’s choice. There are high end customers who order candles as per their choice. And as a candle maker you must be ready to create your customer’s ideas into reality.
- Getting training for candle making.
- Damage proof packaging of the candles
- Fast delivery of the orders.
Candle making business has attained a different and higher spot in Indian economy. So, if you are planning to start a candle making business then it is sure going to be a profitable one.