CSDO has been organizing workshops for NGOs for more than past 28 years. The workshops range from training on various types of chocolate making, candle making, soap making, baking classes, jewellery making, flower making, incense stick making, food preservation training to initiating the attendees to develop an entrepreneurial outlook towards establishing their own business and earning their livelihood in a much confident manner.
Our training process is so simple and elaborate that people from all walks of life are able to easily grasp the complete course in the very first go.
Under our initiative of NGOs Workshops we do the following activities:
- Free of cost training to underprivileged section and people below poverty line on vocational courses like candle making, chocolate making, soap making, cosmetic making, jewellery designing and gift packing etc. subject to one free training per month per candidate.(This facility is available for in-house training at CSDO premises only)
- Provides job opportunities to needy people on completion of their courses.
- Help in setting up small scale home based units for production of chocolates, candles, soaps, cosmetic and gift packing and helping them in sales and marketing of these products.
- Clothes collection and distribution to slum dwellers through NGOs like Swayamsidha, Arpan and NGO run by Dainik Jagran.
- We conducted EDP (Entrepreneurship Development Program) in cosmetic making sponsored by Ministry of MSME.
- We conducted EDP(Entrepreneurship Development Program) in flower making in association with Canara Bank.
- CSDO provides and assists in financial aid through Khadi Gram Udyog by offering loans for business set up.
Trust CSDO to help you rediscover your original creativity by lending you an expert hand in various creative crafts.
We offer you a creative world full of inspirational and professional ideas for your confidence and prosperity. To discover your original creativity come and work with creative people at CSDO and empower yourself.